If you’re a parent of a 6-9-year-old, you’re going to want to know about Stickables The Newest Accessory to Your Child Smile. They’re the newest release by Invisalign – the leading manufacturer of clear orthodontic aligners – and your kiddo is going to be interested.
While many parents come to our practice with teens, we (and the American Association of Orthodontics) actually advocate having your child seen by age 7.
Why? At this early age, a trained orthodontic eye can spot development and, in certain cases, begin treatment that will ease and shorten your child’s overall need for orthodontic work.
But, getting back to the point: What is Stackables??? Stackables are fun stickers that are specifically designed to decorate your child’s Invisalign aligners. They’re non-toxic, totally safe, and super fun! Below are some of the reasons we at, Michael Sokoloff Orthodontics, love them too:
- Our youngest patients can have fun customizing their aligners to show off their treatment and new smile
- Stickables give kids a sense of control and autonomy in their treatment
- They allow you, the parent, to embrace your kid’s unique style – strengthening your relationship during the difficult tween years and increasing their self-confidence.
- Remember the fun of picking your bracket colors for Hanukkah or Christmas only to wish they were something new come January?
- Stackables can swap out with each aligner – 2 weeks tops!
- And, unlike colored bands on brackets, your child can swap out their designs on their own, as often as they’d like!
- Harder to lose – not quite invisible means these aligners are less likely to get tossed in a napkin at the lunch table and subsequently trashed.
- Translation for grown-ups: less money spent on replacement aligners
Bottom line : Stickables The Newest Accessory to Your Child Smile
- Invisalign stackables make wearing aligners fun!
At Michael Sokoloff Orthodontics, we are always working to create a fun environment where we build real relationships with our patients and their families. Your child’s self-confidence along with a healthy smile is of utmost importance – it’s one of the reasons we love Stackables.
If your child is approaching their 7th birthday (or if it’s already passed) and their smile is begging for some stackables style – contact our practice. We offer complimentary consultations – virtually or in-person – and will build a customized treatment plan based on your child’s needs.
Call us today at (914) 949-0068 or click below – we can’t wait to meet you!
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page for more information about our practice and to read patient reviews!